a. Workshops and tutorials (Saturday, July 10th, 8am. JST-11pm PST)
- The time-slot and format (hybrid or remote) is up to the organizer’s option. In either case, organizers must chair the workshop.
- The conference workshop chair will prepare a web-page announcing the time-slot and URL of workshop/tutorials. Anyone who registered to the conference can join in any workshops.
- Workshop URLs must be prepared by the workshop organizers.
b. One week virtual conference July 11th-17th
- The conference portal site through which registered participants can watch on-demand video presentations and can join the text chatting for discussions will be operated for a week. Registration to the portal site is free. Paid participants can download the pdf article. The site will close on July 17th, 11pm PST.
c. Live broadcasting of the plenary session. July 11, 10pm. JST- July 12, 02am. JST
- 3-4 hours plenary session including greetings, three live keynotes, remote panel, award giving and invitation from the next IV will be broadcasted as a TV-news show like program.