We will use Papercept/Paperplaza for IV2021 submissions HERE.
To submit a manuscript, you must have the following items readily available:
- Type of Submission: You can select Contributed Paper or Workshop Paper (code available soon)
- Title of the manuscript
- Short 200 words text-only abstract of the manuscript
- PINs of “ALL” co-authors (you can locate your co-authors’ PIN by following PIN link HERE)
- Keywords: you will be prompted for 1-3 conference specific keywords during the submission process
- Manuscript file should be a PDF file (version 1.4 or higher), have all fonts embedded/subsetted, in US Letter page size, searchable, non-password protected document. Final papers sent to be part of the program of the conference MUST be format compliant according to the instructions provided HERE (shortcuts to preparing manuscript: LaTEX support and MS-Word support)
For the first submission, a manuscript in US Letter format can be of 6-8 pages (including references).
For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages (including references), with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
Every accepted paper will need one associated full registration (even for a student authored paper) for inclusion in the conference technical program and proceedings.
All the papers submitted through Papercept (Contributed Papers and Workshop Papers) will be peer reviewed and all of the accepted papers, if they are presented at IV2021, will be published in IEEE Xplore.